I used the Vintage Overlays stamp set with white 'ink' to make the image fade at the edges.
The Fun Stuff - with My Digital Studio
1. Paper - Blushing Bride Polka Dot DSP
2. Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
3. Stamps - Always
Above you will find the jpegs of my actual MDS projects that I printed out.
The Fun Stuff
-Not From My Digital Studio
1. Paper – Basic Grey and Whisper White cardstock
2. Punches – 1 ¼” and ½” round punches
3. Accessories – Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Bashful Blue Button (retired), Silver Thread, Stampin Dimensionals
- Digitally in My Digital Studio
1. Paper – Riding Hood Red, Basic Grey, Whisper White, and Geometric Patterns DSP
2. Stamp Brush Set – School Days
This page was made using My Digital Studio. The colours come from Stacy's Stamping Stage and the sketch was from Mercy's blog. Although I discovered that I couldn't enter it there as I didn't use stamps from the right company, but I really like the sketch. I might use it again.