Ever have one of "Those Weekends"???? I mean, you can have one of "Those Days" when nothing goes right, but how about a whole weekend?? Without getting into too much detail, we haven't had any home phone, or internet service since Friday and I'm suffering from Whiplash. (I know, I'm crazy to play Ice Hockey in my 40's, but I love the sport so much!!!) Top that off with crazy Halloween children and I can't wait for the weekend to be over. Needless to say, I now find myself in the local Starbucks, drinking a latte and using the free internet to get this post up.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
The Fun Stuff:
1. Paper - Nursery Suite DSP, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Regal Rose
2. Ink – Regal Rose, Old Olive, Baja Breeze
3. Stamps - Butterfly Prints
4. Accessories – Butterfly punch, Large Modern Label punch, Square lattice textured impressions folder for the Big Shot, Glimmer Brads, Chunky Glitter, Nursery Suite Quick Accents
Sunday, October 24, 2010
I can't get enough of this stamp set. I pulled it out to make a card for my nephew's 4th birthday. I also got the retired numbers wheel from the clearance rack last week. So I used both to create this card. I pulled the colours from this week's Create with Connie and Mary, and the sketch from Mojo Monday.
The Fun Stuff
1. Paper – Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip cardstock
2. Stamps – Party This Way, Numbers Wheel
3. Ink - Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, VersaMark
4. Punches – word window, modern Label
5. Accessories – satin ribbon in Chocolate Chip, Mini Brads(non –SU), Marina Mist Stampin’ Write Marker
Friday, October 22, 2010
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
I also entered this card into Glitterbabe's Challenge. Click Here for her challenge blog.
Click here to see her original card. I really liked the circles on the paper used by Patti so I decided to use My Digital Studio, and create my own patterned paper.
The Fun Stuff
1. Stamps – Dark and Dreary, Tiny Tags
2. Ink – Basic Black, Versa Mark
3. Paper – Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Nite Owl DSP
4. Ribbon – Pumpkin Pie Taffeta, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black and Old Olive Grosgrain
5. Accessories – Button Bouquet, Ting Tags Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals,
Monday, October 18, 2010
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
I made this page using My digital Studio. Most of the items used are from the Play Date Kit. I recently downloaded the pieces of this kit. I really love the colours. I feel that the colours in the paper reflect the photos really well. I'm practicing my pages for the contest on MyDigitalStudio.net Click Here to check it out!
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
It's Wednesday, and that means another challenge over at Stampin' Royalty. This week is a theme challenge:
SPOOKY KOOKY: aka HALLOWEEN
So I whipped up this little set for the challenge. I used my heat gun and clear embossing powder for the flourish, I coloured the little girl with Watercolor Pencils and added the sentiment from the Tiny Tags set.
The Fun Stuff:
1. Stamps – Greeting Card Kids, Baroque Motifs, tiny tags, teeny tiny wishes,
2. Paper – Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie cardstock
3. Ink – Basic Black, Versa Mark
4. Colour – Watercolor Pencils,
5. Punches – Tiny Tag, Word Window, Modern Label, Circle Scissor Plus, Fancy Favour die for the Big Shot
6. Accessories – Clear and White Embossing powder, heat gun, Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon, Hemp Twine, Library Clip, Stampin’ Dimensionals,
Monday, October 11, 2010
We went shopping today and bought this fabulous costume for Teagan. She fell in love with it and insisted that she try it on when we got home. These are some shots of her playing around practicing her dragon roars in the backyard. I made this page using My Digital Studio. The colours are for this week's Colour Throwdown, and the layout for this page was inspired by a page done by the wonderfully talented Heather Summers. Click here for her blog.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Friday, October 8, 2010
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Monday, October 4, 2010
Friday, October 1, 2010
The Fun Stuff
1. Stamps – I (heart) hearts
2. Ink – Riding Hood Red
3. Paper – Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
4. Punches – small heart
5. Accessories – Stampin Dimensionals