Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another Fun Swap

I'm excited to be taking part in a swap on Stampin' Connection. What's Stampin' Connection you might ask - well it's kinda like Facebook for Stampin' Up! demonstrators. It's only been up and running for a few weeks but it's been running like wildfire. Judging from samples that people have put I knew that my swap needed to be something great. So after many attempts, I came up with the card above. I am eagerly anticipating what the ladies return to me.
The Fun Stuff
1. Paper - Rose Red, Pretty In Pink, Old Olive, Basic Grey, Bashful Blue Cardstock, Sweet Pea DSP
2. Ink - Chocolate Chip
3. Stamps - Sincere Salutations
4. Ribbon - Pretty In Pink, Bashful Blue, Basic Grey
5. Scallop Trim Border Punch

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 29. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Deb Neerman said...

Tooo cute, love it!

Always Playing with Paper said...

Great way to showcase the ribbons...lots of details and pretty papers!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

RavenRT said...

I know what I will be doing with my scraps!

Sally W said...

I love this card

Shanda Stirk said...

I love this card - I like how you made the gifts with the little bows and the colors are wonderful!

cindy said...

Beautiful Card:)