The first thing that caught my eye was the colour. Well SU doesn't sell cardstock in a pastel turquoise - kind of a sea foam green. So I pulled out my In Colours and layered vellum over Bermuda Bay and voila! Sea Foam green cardstock. You can see how uneven it looks in the corners of the 2 page layout above. The next challenge was to find pastel colours that worked with this and made the page look springlike and Easter-y. I went through my stash and came up with Orchid Opulence, Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal, Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, and Bashful Blue. Next I used the Ovals die for the Big Shot to make the eggs. The larger ovals were simple enough, but the smaller ovals (photos) needed a bit of playing around. I had to fiddle a bit to line up the pictures exactly right and after a bit of trial and error, these are the ones that worked.
Then I wanted to add a strip of striped DSP to the top of the photos. I didn't have any paper from SU that was apropriate so I decided to make my own. I cut lots of narrow strips of paper and then stuck them down on a piece of whisper white with sticky tape. Then I trimmed both sides to make a narrow stip. The above photo shows this detail a bit. I then used my scallop trim border punch to make trim out of whisper white cardstock. I attached the white to the bottom of the photos and the striped "paper" to the top. I finished off the photos with 2 ribbons. Certainly Celery for the top and Soft Suede for the bottom. Finally I made the title with MDS and printed it out on Whisper White cardstock.