Isn't this a great card. It was designed by my upline, Angela McKay. You can find the link to her blog on my sidebar with the Stampin' Royalty Goddess Blog list. I really like how effective these bold colours are. The cupcake was made using the create a cupcake stampset and coordinating punch. Then it was layered on a matte stack of several circle punch outs. The background paper was stamped repeatedly with the spotted stamp from the set.
The Fun Stuff:
1. Paper - Real Red, Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Whisper White cardstock. Real Red DSP
2. Stamps - Create a Cupcake
3. Ink - Real Red, Crumbb Cake
4. Punches - 2 3/8 scallop circle, 1 3/8 circle, 1 3/4 circle, word window, modern label punch
5. Accessories - paper piercing tool, square lattice textured impressions folder, Bashful Blue satin ribbon, stampin dimensionals, glue dots