Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dare to Daydream - Stampin Royalty Challenge #140

It's wednesday and you know what that means!
A new challenge over at Stampin' Royalty.


This week we have a colour challenge.
I must say I LOVE this colour combo.


In fact I actually made this card for the display boards at Convention.j
This one was made for the Daydream Medallion stamp set.


I used the Comfort Cafe DSP as my inspiration. 
I then pulled out a piece of paper that only had Soft Suede and Crumb Cake.


I stamped the smallest medallion with Soft Suede on paper of the same. 
This became my background.
Then I distressed the edges and mounted it on
the piece of Comfort Cafe DSP.
And then mounted it on Whisper White.


I used the largest medallion in Crumb Cake on Whisper White.
Then I carefully cut it out.  Next I distressed the edges.
I decided to wrap the whole thing with twine.  Then I added a bow
from Pool Party ribbon and topped it with
one of the new Designer Wood buttons.


 I stamped this image on Pool Party and carefully cut around it.
I know this card was up on the display boards. 
I really wanted to keep it for myself.
I love turquoise and brown.
(almost as much as purple and green)


No comments: