Wednesday, October 1, 2008

An Atypical Poinsettia


I apologize for the out of focus picture. I sent this in as an entry into the competition for Demonstrators in Stampin' Success magazine. This flower was created from using the leaf stamp from the Happiness Always Hostess set. First I used the stamp in Riding Hood Red and made the flower. Next I added the green leaves with Kiwi Kiss. Then I used Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip to sponge the background. The sentiment is from the Snow Swirled stampset. I used my scallop edge punch and Chocolate Chip cardstock to create the scallop border and then I mounted the whole thing on Riding Hood Red. Oh yeah, and the yellow brads are from the soft subtles set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop