Sunday, November 9, 2008

Great Christmas Gift!




This is a fabulous idea!!! Are you looking for a gift for the person who has everything?? This is a cute and useful case for a CD. I learned how to make this from a fabulous Demonstrator:Alison Solven. It's super easy to put together and looks fabulous and professional. You can put information like recipes on it, or a CD of photos. I have my wedding photo CD in one of these. They make great gifts for new parents to store their baby photos CD in. You can personalize the message on front, or inside. The example above is made for a christmas gift to a family member with family photos on a CD inside. I am going to print out a few examples of the photos and paste them on the inside pages of this folder. Check out my calendar for when this class is available. $20 and you can do one for family, memories, baby, birthday, or wedding. You could also do one for music or for information like recipes. When you sign up, let me know which one you'd like and I'll order the supplies. I can't wait to do this class.

No comments: