Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I must be getting old...

So I finally have time to breathe. My life has been consumed by trying to take in all that the Olympics brought to Vancouver. Plus, my report cards were due last week, and we're off on a trip next week. Oh yeah, and have I said that I have two toddlers at home and I work full time? - phew- my life is nothing but exciting.

So anyway, the whole point of this was that I sat down last night to make the above card following this week's Color Throwdown challenge. But I was too tired to finish the details and photograph it last night, so I decied to do it today, and I missed the challenge closing time. - arghhh. I need to read the fine print sometimes eh?

This card was cased from one done by the fabulous Mary Fish. The petals were made with the large oval punch from SU and I used the smallest flower from the Boho Blossoms punch to make the middle. The stampset used is tiny tags, and the tag is a sizzlit from SU

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that's really beautiful cardl!!!
I love the big flower, gorgeous!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Love the flower - very cool idea!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Great job on this Sandra! The colour combo is stunning and I love the center of that flower!

Sarah said...

Very pretty! I love the way you used the tiny tags set!