Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch #142

This is a card I put together for this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge. This card is a big stretch for me. I tried a vintage look on this card for a change. Most of the embellishments came from a Vintage Essentials kit from Making Memories. I layered it on paper from Karen Neuenberger and cardstock from Stampin' Up. I used the scallop oval nestabillities for the oval frame and every thing was sponged to age it. I roughed up the edges of the Kraft cardstock and popped up a few things on dimensionals. The sentiment is from the Tiny Tags stamp set and punched out with the tiny tag punch.


Queenie Jeannie said...

Truly gorgeous!!!

Angela said...

This card is A-MA-ZING! Vintage is NOT a stretch for you...this is beautiful. All the little details - the super distressed edges, cute little tags, the charms - are incredible and it's a great take on the sketch. So inspiring! Thanks :)