Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stampin Royalty Challenge #76

This week at Stampin' Royalty we have an inspiration challenge for you.  The challenge is to use the photo collage on the right for inspiration.   Below you will find close up photos of my sample.


Well I was so lucky to receive my preorder just as I was sitting down to figure out what to make.  I really wanted to make a banner, to reflect the floral banner, and I wanted to pull out the delicate lines of the lacy 'flowers' on the bedspread.  And in my preorder was the new Perfect Pennants die for the big shot.  Putting this banner together was a cinch.  I used the new die, and the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch - currently available in the summer mini.  I used Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink, Going Grey and Basic Grey.  I pulled out Rhinestone Brads and Rhinestone Basic Jewels, plus some Taffeta Ribbon in coordinating colours.  I used some retired chipboard letters and Craft Whisper White ink to add the finishing touch.  Don't forget to hop on over to Stampin' Royalty to check out the fabulous work from the Stampin' Royalty Goddesses.











No comments: