Friday, November 25, 2011

My Project is Up on Craft Project Central (and a FREEBIE)

I must apologize for neglecting my blog.  Besides the crazy lifestyle I lead being a full time mother, wife, and Grade 2 Teacher, I also have 2 blogs, I'm on 2 design teams,  and I have a life as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  So all of that aside, I'm furiously trying to complete 24 projects for the display boards at Leadership which need to be in Salt Lake City by December 15th. 

With all that on my plate, I decided to join a gym and try to loose some weight.  I've been going for a month now and trying to take it easy as I haven't been in many years.  Well,I woke up last week and couldn't get out of bed one day.  My back completely seized up.  Yup, I pushed myself too hard.     I was laid up for over a week, but today I managed an entire day at work.  YAY!

To top all of that off, we're right in the middle of having new windows installed (remember I live in Canada and it's almost December) and yesterday we discovered that our basement has flooded so we need new drain tiles - argh!

But enough complaining,  let's just say the next month is going to be a challenge as far as stamping and blogging goes.   Now how about something fun!!!



My project is up at Craft Project CentralHop on over and sign up to get copies of not only my tutorial above, but a whole month's worth of tutorials.  Below are a few close-up photos of the details.  Scroll all the way down to get your own copy of the subway art for FREE








Below is my free subway art which is in the photo above.  You can click on the photo to download it as a jpeg, or you can download it by clicking here.  As you can probably see, the colours match the photo above. 


No comments: