Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tutorials Up On My Teachers-Pay-Teachers Store

For those of you who follow my Teaching Blog, I added a few tutorials to my Teachers Pay Teachers store today.  These are tutorials that I have for sale here on my blog, but now they are available in an instant download.

This first tutorial shows you the steps to create an adorable flower bouquet card which my class will be making for their Moms for Mother's Day.
There are very clear, step by step instructions.

I used flower punches for this card, but you could easily adapt it for bought paper flowers, or have the children make their own flowers.

Scroll down for more photos and a second tutorial.


to download the tutorial



This second tutorial is more for the Staff.
If you are interested in scrapbooking or card making
this layout is excellent for a new baby, or young child.


Included are step-by-step instructions.  Including how to make those cute box pleat, and that pop-up sailboat.  Although I used Stampin' Up! product on this page, you can adapt it for similarly coloured papers.


to download the tutorial.

No comments: