Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Colour Q #152

It's Tuesday, and that means another challenge over at Colour Q
 
 
At first, I thought these colours would be easy to scrap.
I really like this combo, but Bermuda Bay kept throwing me for a loop.
I finally came up with the double layout below.  This was my third page for this challenge.
 
 
Last week I went to my very first Major League Baseball game.  We drove down to Seattle. 
We saw the Mariners blow out the Twins 5 -1.  The grass was really close to Gumball Green so I decided to create my own background.  I faded the opacity a bit, so the green is not as vibrant, but I really like how the background tuned out.
 
 
Plus it was family day, so the kids got lots of free stuff, including ridiculously large T-shirts.  They even have a play area for kids 6 and under, right in the ball park.
 
 
 
Background
     Color = CRUMB CAKE 179,161,131

Punches
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = 225,225,224
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = GUMBALL GREEN 105,132,51

Photos
    C:\Users\Sandra\Desktop\mariners game\IMG_1260
    C:\Users\Sandra\Desktop\mariners game\My Project 4-001
    C:\Users\Sandra\Desktop\mariners game\IMG_1266
    C:\Users\Sandra\Desktop\mariners game\IMG_1261
    C:\Users\Sandra\Desktop\mariners game\IMG_1240    
  C:\Users\Sandra\Desktop\mariners game\IMG_1260
C:\Users\Sandra\Desktop\mariners game\IMG_1263
C:\Users\Sandra\Desktop\mariners game\IMG_1241
C:\Users\Sandra\Desktop\mariners game\IMG_1262
C:\Users\Sandra\Desktop\mariners game\IMG_1239
C:\Users\Sandra\Desktop\mariners game\IMG_1250


Embellishments
    _Designer Kits\Keep This Memory - embellishments\Keep This Memory - title ticket
    _Designer Kits/Keep This Memory - borders/Keep This Memory - ticket ribbon

Stamps
    Vintage\Vintage Overlays\Vintage Overlays - texture 6, Color = CRUMB CAKE 179,161,131
    Vintage\Vintage Overlays\Vintage Overlays - texture 1, Color = 0,0,0
    _Designer Kits/Keep This Memory - stamps/Keep This Memory - pattern, Color = WHISPER WHITE 255,255,255

Punches
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = 237,233,211
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = GUMBALL GREEN 105,132,51
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = 237,233,211


3 comments:

Jeni Glee said...

I just posted my card using the ColourQ #152 and saw your layout using the Mariners! I am a huge fan since I live in Kennewick, Washington. Hubs and I have been to many Mariners' games and I so enjoyed seeing your work and some familiar sites at the ballpark! Your layout is FABULOUS!

Jen Mitchell said...

Your first MLB game! How cool! I love how you scrapped it into this fun layout!

Tracey McNeely said...

Abolutely fantastic panoramic photo and I love this layout. Brilliant Sandra!