Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Stampin Royalty Challenge #157

 
 
This week we have a colour challenge for you over at Stampin' Royalty
Hop on over and check out the fabulous work of the design team.
 
 
I found that this colour palette really led me to a masculine card
 


 
To make these cute little hexagons, I ran the paper through the Big Shot with the new Hexagon Embossing Folder, and then carefully cut out the hexagons using the embossed images. 



 I pulled out my box of new goodies for this card  Some of this paper is  from the Comfort Cafe suite, but the res of the paper comes from the great mini paper stack from the upcoming Spring Mini Catty.





These cute little banners are the Hearts Aflutter framelits.   The letters are from the Letter It set, and I cut them out with the mini oval punch.  Finally, everything was popped up on dimensionals.
 
 

No comments: