Sunday, February 24, 2013

Let's Get Sketchy February Sketch 2


 
So I've been playing with My Digital Studio 2.
And I really liked this sketch from Let's Get Sketchy.
So I pulled out some photos from last summer and got to work.
 

 
Above I layered some punches and elements from the Anne with an E set from Pixels and Co.
Scroll for more info about that.

 
I layered some more punches, applied the 'rip paper' tool and found some cool fonts.

 
I filled some Stampin' Up! punches with the paper in the kit.

 
And here's the final page.  I played with Instagram to make the photos look a bit vintage.
And the colours in this kit are very vintage too.

 

9 comments:

Debbie P said...

Very nicely done! I love the title font and your photos are adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Unknown said...

Great to see another layout from you Sandra! LOVE the vintage feel to those pictures! Great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Carla said...

Great digi page! Love the vintage feel as well! Thanks so much for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

Stacey said...

Love the digi page! Thanks for playing at LGS!

Brenshevia said...

love the layout great job with the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!

Tracy P said...

Great take on the sketch! Love the photo effect you put on your picturess. Nice work! I've yet to try digital. Thanks for joining in at LGS

Stacia Brandt said...

very nice work! Thanks for playing at LGS

Lynn said...

I love the clean design and your colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Stephanie U said...

Beautiful! The vintage feel really makes the layout. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!