Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #162

It's Wednesday!!!  We have a theme challenge for you over at Stampin' Royalty.
 
 
Show us your
 
VALENTINE'S DAY
 
creations! 

I pulled out all my fun stuff from the Spring Catalogue.  I just love all the vintage accessories!  I made this cute little collage for my hubby!  I know it's a bit girly, but I just couldn't resist.

I tore a strip of the Print Poetry from the mini pattern stack .  I distressed the edges with some Soft Suede, and Primrose Petals ink.

 This cute little ribbon was in the Artisan Embellishments Kit.  The cute little clock charm is from the Tea Time Trinkets kit.
The little LOVE ticket, the heart shaped doily, and the clear button is also from that kit.  The heart was stamped and die cut with the Hearts Afflutter set.
So here it is, I hope he likes it!
 

No comments: