Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #179 and Sketchabilities #92

Over at Stampin' Royalty we have a theme challenge this week.
 
We'd like to see projects with a focus on the themes around
 
MASCULINE or DADS
 
So I took this opportunity to scrap this cute photo of my family taken last summer when we were in Italy.  I used the aptly named "Bon Voyage" kit for My Digital Studio.
 

 
I also used this great sketch from Sketchabilities 
 
Hop on over and check out that fantastic site.
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your page is FANTASTIC! Love the colors and the lovely layout. Beautiful!

Crystal Schneider said...

Great layout! Thanks for playing at Sketchabilities.

Cherished said...

Gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Sketchabilities.

Shinobu Hiramatsu said...

Great!! I love the colors!!
Thank you for joining with us at Sketchabilities!!