Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So Very Missed

I made this card for one of my coworkers. It's quite a sad story, but she has recently been diagnosed with lung cancer and she is one of the most active and healthy people I know. Unfortunately she won't be coming back to work this fall, but is undergoing treatment. I made this card for our staff to give to her and I wanted to use the Fall theme as a tribute to Back To School. The base of the card was Kiwi Kiss cardstock. I used glossy paper and stamped the leaf images with Brown Staz-On. The leaves are from the stampset With Gratitude which is in this current catalogue. I sponged on the colours. Most of the colours are from the Earth Elements set. I also used Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss from the current In Colours. The ribbon is 1/4 inch grosgrain in Chocolate Chip. The sentiment is from the So Very stampset (retired) Inside the card I stamped "So Very Sorry".


Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator said...

This is stunning Sandra. It is so sad how bad things happen to great people.

rozydesouza said...

thanks for sharing....

Entertainment at one stop