Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Colour Q Challenge #139

Oh I'm late with this post today.  It' totally slipped my mind.
Life's been a bit crazy at home lately,
Here's why...

Isn't he toooooo cute for words?
He's 8 weeks old.
We call him Artoo
Which is from Star Wars if you're curious.

Connor has been practicing his "pirate" and calling him
AARRRGGGHHH-too!


Anyway, on to this week's Colour Q.
I used tons of stuff from the new Fan Fair template which is my latest favourite.
These photos are taken with my iphone.  We had a family photo shoot for my parent's 50th anniversary, and I guess by the time I pulled out my phone, Teagan had had ENOUGH of the smiling.

 

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

What a lovely layout, those mischievous eyes. You will treasure those photos forever. Wait until you try to get her to smile as a teenager. ;)

Silke Ledlow said...

Awww Sandra...little Artoo is too cute for words :) and so is your daughter...love the scrap page! Hugs ~S~