Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Colour Q Challenge #143

Well it's Wednesday, and that means another challenge over at the Colour Q


I found this challenge really difficult.  These 4 colours, plus white are so different from each other that I decided to use a white background with spats of colour


I found this template on My Digital Studio, and altered the colours and DSP to match the challenge.
You can't really see it, but the background is stamped with an overlay stamp in Basic Grey.  I just reduced the opacity so much that it doesn't show up in the web browser very well.
Although this is from a template, I really love the message. 
It applies to my son really, really well.

4 comments:

Annie Lee said...

Your son is so handsome! Which download template is this? It's great!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely layout Sandra, you used the colours in your design so well.

Jen Mitchell said...

I would never in a million years guess that these colors gave you trouble because this is fantastic! And what a handsome boy!

Connie Collins said...

Sandra,
Love this layout...and such a handsome young man! I will miss you at convention this year. Hugs!