Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #130

It's Wednesday, so that means another challenge over at Stampin' Royalty.
This week we have a

PHOTO INSPIRATION

 CHALLENGE


This week we have a Photo Inspiration challenge for you.
Isn't this the yummiest photo.  I love all the bright colours.


I found a cool card on Pintrest that I cased to create this stunning lollipop.
If you go to pintrest you can find it on my boards.


I stamped a cute sentiment...


And did some paper piercing for more interest.


It made a great birthday card for a little girl.

5 comments:

Alison xx said...

What a fun card, love the bright colours. A xx

Sandie Conner said...

Love that lolly pop, so cute and colorful. So fun.

Mynn xx said...

This is AMAZING!!!! LOVE this idea--I'm gonna pin YOU and CASE it as well, is that ok?! LOVE IT! :)

Sunflower Stamper said...

Love it-how fun!!! Have to remember this idea :)

Arielle H Gordon said...

So clever - I love this!