Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #155

 
 Welcome to Wednesday and another challenge over at Stampin' Royalty. 
Hop over and visit the samples by the Design Team.
 
This week we have a colour Challenge for you.
 
 
I used these colours on my banner for my latest nephew's bedroom.
I admit I swapped out Midnight muse for Island Indigo because he  had navy blue curtains in his room and I wanted it to match.
Click here to see the matching baby card.
 
 
I used the pennant die for the big shot to make most of this puppy.
The letters are some old chipboard ones that I coloured with Midnight Muse ink.
It was super easy to do with the new ink pads.
 
 
Most of the paper comes from the Comfort Cafe suite, but some of it is from an In Colour paper pack.
 
 
And if you look at the 'a' above, you will see a bit of the Comfort Cafe fabric which I glued down and then die cut.
 
 
Here's another look at that fabric. 
Also, the sailboats came from MDS2.
I stamped the images, then coloured parts of them with the challenge colours.
Then I printed them out and carefully cut them out and popped them up.
 
 
And here's a final look at that banner.

No comments: