Thursday, December 27, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #156

I hope you have had a fabulous holiday these past few days.
I know we have here at the Farrell household.
There's been a lot of overeating and general overindulgence,
along with a lot of very excited and exhausted children.
I love christmas through children's eye.
But I digress...
 
 
This week at Stampin' Royalty we have a Sketch Challenge for you.
Hop on over and check out the fabulous creations by the Design Team.
They have done a fabulous job this week, let me tell you.
 
 
For this challenge I opened up my box of pre-order goodies and got to work.
This adorable little stamp and die cut frame and paper flowers is from the upcoming Spring Mini Catalogue.
 
 
And the paper you can earn free during Saleabration next month.
 
 
I had so much fun putting this together that I didn't stop there.  Look for upcoming posts with  more sneak peek goodies in the next week or so.
 

1 comment:

Terry said...

Love that dsp, the indigo ribbon and the bright flowers! Happy New Year,

Terry