Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Every Little Bloom from Deena Rutter




Deena's newest collection is Fan-Tas-Tic!!!
I just love the colours in this set, especially the deep teal colour.
And the dark pink, and the lime green, and - wow, it's hard to choose which one I like best.


You can pick it up by clicking

The little digital elements are cool too.
I attached this little wheel with a brad so I could spin it.


And the little heart-geotag makes a nice arrow if you spin it around.
You can pick your attribute to describe your mother.


You can't tell from the photo but I attached the sentiment on top of some pink glitter paper to make it pop.


I can't wait to give this to my Mom on Sunday, but I can't figure out where to spin the wheel to yet!
It's a dilemma, but a good one to have because I have such a great Mom.

thanks for stopping by again!
Sandra



2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty. Love the colors and the spinner!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Super awesome card! LOVE all the color!