Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back to School (gulp!)

Isn't this absolutely adorable? I saw this mini backpack at my upline Ange's house, and knew I needed to case it for back to school. I'm a teacher and back at work on Tuesday after 14 months off for maternity leave. I used Pink Pirouette cardstock and Sweet Always DSP. The ribbon is from Michaels and the brads are from Dollarama. But I'm going through my crafting room and taking most of my non-SU supplies to school. Next week I get a group of Grade 4's for the week. You see, in Vancouver, the school population can be a bit transient, so we need a few days to make sure that certain kids haven't moved out of our school boundaries. And the number of teachers, and classes, is dependent on the number of kids that show up in September. Anyway, although I am going back to my Grade 2 position, I need to plan for a week with Grade 4's. I thought we'd try to make these adorable backpacks, and hopefully display them in the display case in front of the office.


No comments: