Wednesday, August 27, 2008

LOVE Glitter Ritz


For those of you who haven't experienced Crystal Glitter Ritz or Burnished Velvet Glitter, here's an example. This picture doesn't do it justice. This product is developed by some local Vancouver women. I first heard of this product at Scrap Arts in North Vancouver. The way you use this product is to use double sided tape. I have used Sookwang double sided tape. This is the 65mm wide tape. You put the tape down on your product and then peel back the backing. I then took the backing and put it through my cuttlebug. The die I used has 4 flowers in a row. Then you carefully put the backing back on and peel off the areas you want to apply glitter to. You only remove the parts that you want to use the same colours on at the same time. It's super easy and it looks great. This card was made for Thank You's for Teagan's first birthday party last weekend. I'm trying to use up my non-Stampin' Up paper as my shipment is arriving on friday - I can't wait. The sentiment was stamped in purple VersaMark and then punched out with the a 1/4 inch circle punch from Stampin Up! I used the sentiment from the Seeing Spots stamp set. I applied glue from my two way glue pen and then applied Stampin' Up!'s Dazzling Diamonds glitter to it. I then punched a hole with my Crop-o-dile and used a rhinestone brad in the centre. Then it was popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

1 comment:

Heather Johnston said...

Okay, I have to tell you that I love your work. I was going to wait 'til I meet you tomorrow night, but I just have to put it out there now!