Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cherish the Memories





This card came out of a set of sympathy cards I made. One of my former colleagues lost her husband in a bike vs car accident. He was pretty young and they have 2 small children. It was very tragic. I tried to think up an appropriate card for such a sad moment. This card uses the stampset Too Terrific Tags. I printed out the sentiment "cherish the memories" in red and then stamped the image on top of it in Certainly Celery. I didn't have a Stamp-a-ma-jig at the time, so it's not perfectly ligned up. The ribbon says Memories and has butterflies that were very close in colour to Purely Pomengranate and Certainly Celery. Inside the card the sentiment says "Someone so special...can never be forgotten." And then I stamped the "cherish" sentiment from the Baroque Motifs set. (love that set!) The background stamp is from Great Impressions.

No comments: