Friday, March 6, 2009

Pages From Sakinaw Lake



So here are a few more pages from my mini scrapbook for Heather. These photos were taken about 8 years ago at her family cabin on Sakinaw Lake. The colours used in this album were Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, River Rock, and Lovely Lilac. The photo layouts were done on Smilebox.com They are sooooo easy to do. Basically you digitally insert your photos, add your own text, and voila! I printed them out in a 13x13cm or 10x10cm size. They fit on this chipboard book perfectly like this. I used tons of different coloured DSP and Tea Party DSP. The ribbons are from the new Sale-a-bration catty. The flowers are stickers from the dollar store. I also used some Nestabilities dies and my oval and corner rounder punches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop