I had so much fun putting these shadowboxes together. The non Stampin' Up! paper is from K&Co. I bought it on the sale rack at Mike's after Christmas last year. The snowflake sequins are from a fabric store. The recipe is at the bottom.
Here's the recipe:
1. Paper - Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Glossy White cardstock from SU.
Christmas Glitter Cardstock from K&Co.
2. Stamps - Delightful Decorations
3. Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
4. Punches - Large Snowflake, Ornament
5. Accessories - Silver Brads, Felt Flurries, Merry & Bright Rub-ons, Snowflake Sequins