Monday, November 9, 2009

SPCC Monday

It's time for SPCC once again!!! This week it's a 4 colour challenge and let me tell you that I found this one a real challenge. So I went back to my old standby of adding a lot of Whisper White. These balloons were made with circle punches and a tiny bit cut with craft scissors.
Here’s the recipe.
1. Stamps – Delightful Decorations
2. Ink – Not Quite Navy
3. Cardstock – Whisper White, Yoyo Yellow, Not Quite Navy, Melon Mambo.
4. DSP – Razzleberry Lemonade
5. Accessories: 1”, and ¾” circle punches, Finial Press Big Shot Folder,
¼” Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Thread, Stampin’ Dimensionals.

9 comments:

Emily said...

Cute cute! Love those balloons!

Emily-SP Diva

Kathy Jones said...

Very pretty - good job with all those colours!!

Susan said...

Your card is adorable - and I love the new title on your blog!

Stephanie said...

I love this---such a cute card. Love those balloons!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I love the embossed backing.

Daniella said...

What a great job Diva. Love how you used the colors!!

Allison said...

I would have never guessed you used the Delightful Decorations stamp set for the balloons - very clever!

heidi said...

So very cute!

Heidi - SP Diva

~kelly marie~ said...

love these balloons! adorable!