This color combo just screams Christmas to me. It was fairly simple for me to come out with this layout. Don’t you just love it when some cards just ‘come’ to you? The layout for this is very similar to one I made last Christmas. Click here for the post.
Here’s the Recipe:
1. Stamps – Snow Swirled
2. Paper – Handsome Hunter, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Kraft Cardstock
3. Ink – VersaMark, Old Olive
4. Accessories – Top Note Die and Final Press Impressions folder for Big Shot
5. Ribbon – ½” White Satin and ¼” Certainly Celery Grosgrain
6. White Embossing powder and Heat Gun