Monday, November 16, 2009

SPCC Birthday


Welcome to Monday and another SPCC color challenge. This is a hybrid card made from MDS (My Digital Studio). I made the card on MDS and then printed out the parts and cut them out. I then put the card together. You can see the layers in the above photos. The digital images are below. As you can probably see I altered the layout slightly with the real card.

Here’s the Recipe
1. Paper – Whisper White, Bashful Blue Cardstock, Digital Happy BDay DSP
2. Stamp Images – Party Hearty
3. Accessories – Real Red Brads, ¼” Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon

6 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

That is the coolest thing ever - digital card making and printing it. Just love your card!

Deanne - Newbie SPCC Diva :)

Emily said...

This card is goregous!

Emily-SP Diva

Daniella said...

WOW! Cool hybrid Diva. I have never done one!

Susan said...

What a great job with the digi and cut and paste! I love it.

heidi said...

Wow! Awesome hybrid! Thanks for playing along with us!

- Heidi, SP Diva

Cindy Groh said...

Love the Bis for Birthday card.
http://www.cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/