Sunday, May 2, 2010

Scripted Graduation


I made this graduation card for a customer the other day. It's kind of a mix of things from the current catalogue, Occasions Mini and Summer Mini. First I attached the patterned paper (DSP) to the front of the card. I made a bit of a patchwork pattern to include several different pieces. The Sentiment was stamped using the Well Scripted set (available in the upcoming catalogue - july 2010- yay!) and mounted it on another piece of the DSP. The A plus is from a new set in the new Summer Mini.

Inside I stamped the Graduation stamp from the last page in the current Summer Mini, and mounted it on another piece of the same DSP. As you can probably tell this card was made for a young man (who's graduating from University).

2 comments:

Shanda Stirk said...

Your card receives an A+ from me :)What a great design for a young man - I have a little of that DSP left over so hope you don't mind if I case your layout!

Barb Craft said...

Wow.. love this card!! I like how masculine it is! The papers and stamps are soooo great!!
Barb :)