Monday, May 10, 2010

So Sorry Sympathy

These cards may look familiar. I made a bunch of these swaps early last week. I wound up with 4 extra cards. Well my uncle passed away last week after a prolonged illness in the hospital. And it's been a bit hard on his remaining siblings, including my Dad. I had these So Sorry cards left over, so I added the 'With Sympathy' sentiment and I plan to not only give one to my Dad, but also to his other siblings (my Aunt and Uncle). It's always hard to lose a family member, but at least I know that at 83 years old, my Uncle lived a long and full life.

5 comments:

Barb Craft said...

Sorry to hear about the loss of your uncle... it is always so hard on family to lose someone dear to them. Your cards are beautiful... the perfect sentiment to send some love their way!
Barb :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

They are lovely Sandra - sorry to hear about your uncle.

Take care,
Deanne

Lesley said...

Sorry for the loss of your Uncle Sandra. These cards are lovely and I know your family will appreciate them.

Lesley :)

Stef H said...

oh i'm so sorry to hear that! but your card is beautiful and will be very much appreciated!

Tamie said...

Sandra, your cards are elegant and will be treasured. I am sorry to hear about your uncle. My thoughts are with you.

Hugs
Tamie