Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Stampin Royalty Challenge #20


This week at Stampin' Royalty we have another Sketch Challenge for you. Above you will find my take on this week's sketch. I used the King Of The Grill stamp set from the current Summer Mini catty. I used Watercolour Pencils and my Aqua Painter to colour in the image. This card will be for my hubby Brad. He truly is the King of the Grill at our house. When I saw this set I knew I had to get it. The inside of the card says Happy Father's Day. The paper is the Thoroughly Modern DSP with a bit of Soft Suede and Whisper White thrown in.
Please click here to go to Stampin' Royalty to see what the other fabulous Stampin' Goddesses have created, or go here to see more details of Goddess Angela McKay's creation.

5 comments:

Barb Craft said...

This image is fabulous!! It was seriously crackin' me up!! Perfect for the man who loves his grill!! love your card... looks great!!
Barb :)

TrishG said...

Great card. Love the DSP! Nice job with the sketch, that set is very fun.

Sabriena Satchwell said...

This card is awesome. You did an amazing job colouring in the BBQ guy!

Anonymous said...

I love this Stamp set. Its so cool, you used it very well tfs

Kari said...

SO cute!!