Sunday, October 24, 2010

Party All The Time

I can't get enough of this stamp set. I pulled it out to make a card for my nephew's 4th birthday. I also got the retired numbers wheel from the clearance rack last week. So I used both to create this card. I pulled the colours from this week's Create with Connie and Mary, and the sketch from Mojo Monday.


The Fun Stuff
1. Paper – Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip cardstock
2. Stamps – Party This Way, Numbers Wheel
3. Ink - Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, VersaMark
4. Punches – word window, modern Label
5. Accessories – satin ribbon in Chocolate Chip, Mini Brads(non –SU), Marina Mist Stampin’ Write Marker

6 comments:

Deb said...

I love your card! I love how you highlighted the number 4 for his age! So clever!! Thanks for playing in the Create with Connie and Mary challenge this week!

Stacey Schafer said...

so cute and fun!

Lisa Martz said...

Fun birthday card! Thanks for playing along with the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!

Mary Brown said...

What a great card for a little fellow! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Super cute, Sandra! Thanks for playing along!

Connie said...

How fun...love the pennant across the card! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary this week!