I can't get enough of this stamp set. I pulled it out to make a card for my nephew's 4th birthday. I also got the retired numbers wheel from the clearance rack last week. So I used both to create this card. I pulled the colours from this week's Create with Connie and Mary, and the sketch from Mojo Monday.
The Fun Stuff
1. Paper – Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip cardstock
2. Stamps – Party This Way, Numbers Wheel
3. Ink - Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, VersaMark
4. Punches – word window, modern Label
5. Accessories – satin ribbon in Chocolate Chip, Mini Brads(non –SU), Marina Mist Stampin’ Write Marker