Sunday, October 31, 2010

Retro Retired Christmas

Ever have one of "Those Weekends"???? I mean, you can have one of "Those Days" when nothing goes right, but how about a whole weekend?? Without getting into too much detail, we haven't had any home phone, or internet service since Friday and I'm suffering from Whiplash. (I know, I'm crazy to play Ice Hockey in my 40's, but I love the sport so much!!!) Top that off with crazy Halloween children and I can't wait for the weekend to be over. Needless to say, I now find myself in the local Starbucks, drinking a latte and using the free internet to get this post up.

So I've been extremely busy creating cards out my retired stock. Here is yet another card made from the trees from the very funky Holiday Lounge DSP. The stamp comes from the retired Country Living Christmas Kit from a few years back. I used Versa Mark and White Embossing powder with a heat gun to make this sentiment. I used White grosgrain and a tiny bit of silver thread to make the bow.

1 comment:

Shanda Stirk said...

I am liking all your retired cards - I just found some from last year with this pattern. It is my goal to have all this paper used up this year - your cards are always pretty.