RIBBONS, RIBBONS, RIBBONS.I am really into the Halloween spirit these days. My children are old enough to understand what Halloween means. But as we are in the last vestiges of our renovations, I haven't pulled out the Halloween decorations in our house. There's no point in decorating the construction mess. Anyway, in order to get my fix, I decided to make another Halloween card. Here's my creation.
I also entered this card into Glitterbabe's Challenge. Click Here for her challenge blog.
Click here to see her original card. I really liked the circles on the paper used by Patti so I decided to use My Digital Studio, and create my own patterned paper.
The Fun Stuff
1. Stamps – Dark and Dreary, Tiny Tags
2. Ink – Basic Black, Versa Mark
3. Paper – Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Nite Owl DSP
4. Ribbon – Pumpkin Pie Taffeta, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black and Old Olive Grosgrain
5. Accessories – Button Bouquet, Ting Tags Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals,