Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Stampin Royalty Challenge #72

Please forgive me for bragging.  But I really do think they are the cutest kids in the world.  This week at Stampin' Royalty we have a recipe challenge.  We'd love to see your projects featuring birds to celebrate Spring.  My page was made using the recently retired Botanical Gazette paper which has this page that features these two cute robins.  The blue eggs are a real giveaway.  The letters are from the Broadsheet Alphabet letter brush set.  I created the title with My Digital Studio and printed it out.  Then I cut it out and attached it to the page.  The bees, butterflies and birdcage were stamped out on very vanilla and then cut out and popped up on dimensionals.

1 comment:

Jenn Picard said...

Love the page Sandra! And your kids are definately cute :)