Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stampin Royalty Challenge #73


This week we have a fabulous sketch challenge over at Stampin' Royalty.  Hop on over to see the fabulous samples from the Design Team.   I was excited to get to this card because I finally had a chance to break open my sneak peek Paisley Prints DSP from the upcoming 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! catty.  I love, love, love the colours in this paper.  I used Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Not Quite Navy when I coloured in the stamped image.  I used the Birthday Bliss Stamp Set and cut out the label and mounted it on an oval punched out from Whisper White cardstock, with the Wide Oval Punch.  I popped it up on dimensionals.  I used whisper white satin ribbon for the bow and addd a cherry cobbler button to finish it off.

No comments: