Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hanukkah Mojo

One of my colleagues asked me last year if I make Hanukkah cards. And with last year's Sale-a-bration promotion, I was able to get the set 'Shalom Sayings' for free. It's on the dormant list which means it's not in the current catty, but it's not retired. So this year, I pulled out this set to make her some cards. I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch as my inspiration, and pulled out some glittery DSP from DCWV that someone gave me as a gift.


The Fun Stuff:
1. Stamps – Shalom Sayings
2. Ink – Brilliant Blue
3. Paper – Brilliant Blue, Whisper White from SU! and glittery silver from DCWV
4. Accessories – small scallop square die for the Big Shot, satin organza ribbon, silver thread and stampin ‘ dimensionals.

2 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Love it Sandy! Great silver background and wonderful ribbon. Just beautiful!

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Gorgeous. I think I've found my Hanukkah card to case!