Monday, November 29, 2010

Merry Christmas MDS



This card was made using My Digital Studio and the sketch this week at Pals Paper Arts. I decided to use My Digital Studio, because I don't have Deck the Halls paper except in digital form. So after I made this card, I went back and looked at Pals Paper Arts Design Team samples and Ann Schach has used the same paper. So althought I wasn't trying to, I kinda copied her card. I tried to add lots of different layers and shading to give the card more depth. This card might look simple but it took me 2 hours to create.

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Well it looks amazing - and since I don't have MDS I am in awe of folks like you that can do computer design! You did give me a good idea to use that ribbon with Deck the Halls - love how it looks!

Mary said...

I love your card. :) I also love that you made it using the MDS program. It looks as though a few of us love the new Christmas DP from SU. Awesome card. !

Mary

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful MDS card! Deck the Halls is just beautiful,and you have showcased it well! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts.

Angie said...

this a gorgeous card, Sandra! I love the vintage Chrismas look. I'm in awe of your talent with MDS!!!