It's wednesday, and that means another challenge over at Stampin' Royalty. Hop on over to see the fabulous samples that the design team put together this week. This week we have an exciting colour challenge for you. This week's colours inspired me to pull out Punch Potpourri, one of my new favourite stamp sets. I also got to use my new basic rhinestones which added a nice finishing touch to this card.
The Fun Stuff:
1. Stamps – Punch Potpourri, Oval All
2. Ink – So Saffron, Marina Mist, Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzaz
3. Paper – Whisper White, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzaz, Cajun Craze
4. Punches – Boho Blossom, Bird, large Heart, Scallop Oval, Large Oval and Scallop Trim Border
5. Accessories – Jewel Basic Rhinestones, Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Twine, Stampin’ Dimensionals