Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tricky Treat

Wow, I have not been posting a lot lately, but it's report card time at work, and I have also been busy making my entries for the My Digital Studio (MDS) contest that Stampin' Up! is hosting. I finally submitted my entries. This page did not make my final cut. But that just means I get to share it with you now. The background paper was made using the Old Olive DSP on the bottom and layering over the tree page from Nite Owl DSP and then I reduced the opacity of the 'tree' paper to come up with this patterned printed background paper. The photos were started using a photo template from MDS, and then I changed the shape of the photos to circles. Then i inserted photos from Halloween at our house, and some of the Halloween DSP (patterned paper) that I have. The Title and images are brushes from the Spooky Things stampset for MDS. The font is one I downloaded for free from CK.


The Fun Digital Stuff:
1. Paper – Nite Owl, Cast A Spell
2. Ink – Basic Black, Whisper White
3. Stamps (brushes) – Spooky Things

No comments: