Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Stampin Royalty Challenge #46

This week at Stampin Royalty the challenge is to feature PATTERNED PAPER (or DSP as Stampin' Up! would say) The idea is to make the patterned paper a focal point of your project. I used Greenhouse Gala DSP for this card. This card is cased from one designed by the great MaryFish. Click here for her blog. I cut the butterflies out with the Bigz butterfly die for the Big shot.

The Fun Stuff
1. Paper – Greenhouse Gala, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip
2. Punches – Scallop Trim Border
3. Accessories – Big Beautiful Butterflies for the Big Shot, Rhinestone Brads

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card Sandra! I have that paper but still haven't done a lot with it. You've inspired me to pull it out :)

TrishG said...

I love the layout. Great butterflies and scalloped edges.