Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Colour Challenge

So I decided to enter my first colour challenge today. I've been following Kristina Werner's blog and she always posts the most interesting colour combinations. I absolutetly fell in love with this combination and made the card below.

I was inspired by a card I saw on splitcoast, but I can't find it to give credit. If you know who made a similar card with ice cream cones, please let me know so I can give them credit. I like this idea so much I'm going to use it in the future for other cards.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love love lovin those stripes what a great idea! ~Donna

Dori Shelton said...

Such a fun card. Simple and Sweet!

Selene Kempton said...

Super way to incorporate all the colors! Great Job with the challenge! I love the little presents!

Debi said...

You did an awesome job for your first CI. Love the colors of this challenge, don't you?

Yankee in England said...

Very fun! I really like it.

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop