Monday, December 29, 2008

Where I've Been




I'm sorry that I haven't been posting. Of course life has been very busy with Christmas and all the events associated with that. But to add to the mix, We've been dumped with almost 3 feet (1 metre) of snow this week. Now the problem for us in Vancouver is that we normally get about 6 inches in snow the entire winter so the city is just not prepared for snow removal. We already got several inches of snow in mid-December, and then we got this dump over 4 days. My hubby put his back out the first time the driveway was shovelled, so I got to shovel it 5 more times. But here we are a week later with still tons of snow on the ground. My son's favourite way of helping me is to pull snow down on to the driveway and pat it down with his toy shovel. Below are a few pictures I took on Boxing Day.

No comments: