Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Urban Garden Gifts!







..................................................... I abolutely love this DSP. My amazing upline, Angela (see her blog on my sidebar) came up with this great gift idea. Using the Urban Garden paper and Accents and Elements kit, she designed these 3 different card holders (second picture) which contain 6 different cards. ( first picture). The nice thing about these cards is that you could easily change the sentiments to whatever you would like. My kits contain mostly Birthday cards, but Ange's kit had a variety of sentiments. Some of my friends will be getting these for Christmas gifts. Aren't they cute???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop