Friday, February 19, 2010

Butterfly Shadowboxes


Here's another of my 8x8 shadowboxes. I used the Big Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die. The butterflies were cut from Whisper White and from Vellum. I layered them and attached them to the background with Rhinestone Brads. The sentiment comes from the Razzle Dazzle Stamp set.
The Fun Stuff
1. Ink - Rich Razzleberry
2. Stamps - Razzle Dazzle
3. Paper - Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White and Vellum cardstock. Retired DSP from Saleabration 2009
4. Accessories - Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die, Eyelet Border punch, Modern Label Punch, Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon, Rhinestone and Silver Brads

5 comments:

Wendy Bonner said...

I love that! I am a butterfly fanatic! Thanks for sharing.

Stef H said...

oh wow! absolutely gorgeous!

Juanita said...

Wow that is awesome, I may need to give that a try, TFS.

Sarah said...

I love it! I think I may have to go out and get some shadow boxes!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! Love those butterflies!